camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pipeline for single processor - any side effect?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:58:23 GMT
Hi

This is the behavior of 2.x and the EIPs and routing engine is
optimized / doing this.

We have already done too many changes IMHO in 2.19.x and should not do
more changes for the sake of a change.

Camel 3.0 allows to revisit the routing engine and exchange copy stuff
that happens.

You are welcome to log a JIRA for 3.0.

--
Claus Ibsen