camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel endpoint cloud registration
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 16:05:45 GMT
Hi Luca

Yeah good idea, can you maybe log a JIRA about this.

The health-check ticket is frankly a bit more important to get started
on. So I wonder if you will get time to maybe help with this, and help
lead that effort? Andrea has also posted interrest on this ticket. It
has a few nuances and also ties into your great effort with this Camel
cloud stuff.

We can talk on this in another @dev or on the JIRA ticket for health-check.

--
Claus Ibsen