camel-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Azure component
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2017 17:06:39 GMT
Hi Guys,

I've looked a bit more carefully at the Azure Emulator docs:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/storage-use-emulator#start-and-initialize-the-storage-emulator

and I do not see now how it can be dynamically prepared to get the
integration tests running, my apologies I did not check it initially,
though if my earlier email would contribute to a Camel Windows build be
set up then it would be good :-). I believe Francesco managed to do it
quite easily for Syncope.

I guess as far as this component is concerned I'd need to start with the
basic mock client to get some coverage done.

Cheers, Sergey