camel-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <>
Subject Re: New Apache Camel Logo
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 14:03:37 GMT
Maybe we can think about a deadline or something. At that date we'll start the vote with all
the logos submitted.

What do you think?
Andrea Cosentino
Apache Camel PMC Member
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix Committer
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:00 PM, Claus Ibsen <> wrote:

Welcome to 2017.

We got our first logo proposal from the community at Apache Camel

The logo can be viewed from that github PR. And users are welcome to
provide feedback and use the thumbs up / down reaction on that github

The JIRA  ticket about new logo is here

Anyone whom have graphical skills are very much welcome to submit logo
proposal accordingly to the guides from the JIRA ticket.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Claus Ibsen <> wrote:
> Hi
> The old Apache Camel logo is a bit out dated, and we have in the past
> talked about a new logo.
> Then Jakub Korab posed this tweet
> Seems like there is a design team that did a great logo for bash.
> So maybe we can ask if they would consider try to do an Apache Camel logo.
> Of course anyone else is welcome to attempt to do a better logo.
> It would be good if the logo can be in vector and bitmap.
> So with vector we can do a SVG and for bitmap we can have a PNG / JPEG etc.
> Also maybe for vector we can try to do a little .ico file for web browser.
> Any comments or thoughts?
> --
> Claus Ibsen
> @davsclaus