camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecated components / code JIRA
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:57:09 GMT
Hi

-0

We don't plan to remove deprecated code in 2.19.x.
But anything that is @deprecated will be removed for 3.0.

Also we have to be careful to not over admistrate ourselves. A while
back some people put every JAR upgrade in the wiki changelog which is
just too much burden. And if people wanted to find a diff, there was a
tool that could do such diff.

All the components that are deprecated are easily viewable from
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components#components

with a deprecated in the summary

--
Claus Ibsen