camel-dev mailing list archives

From Pontus Ullgren <>
Subject [Camel-Extra] Updating project resources
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:20:38 GMT
(Crossposting this on the camel dev mailinglist since I'm not sure who
monitors the camel-extra mailinglist)

Hi all,

Many of the camel-extra project resources still point to the old Google
Code repository page instead of the new github page.
For instance the Nabble description of this forum/maillinglist.

Anybody know who has access to update these resources ?

Also I would like to get admin access to the Camel-Extra Jira to be able to
complete a 2.18.0 release of Camel-Extra.

Pontus Ullgren