camel-dev mailing list archives

From Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>
Subject Re: Salesforce Composite API feature
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:51:51 GMT
Hi,
thank you Luca and Claus for having a look, I'm writing here if
someone is not looking at the github PRs.

I have another question. This functionality brings about performance
improvement to the users and it might be interesting to Java 7
(2.17.x) users as well.

Do you think that it would be better if the code was Java 7 based (I'm
using method references, lambdas and streams quite liberally) so that
it can be merged into 2.17.x as well?

If I base the code on Java 7 I think it could be merged to 2.17.x as is.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart