camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel 2.19 - Java 8 DSL
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 11:09:35 GMT
Hi

I would like to see if we could experiment with continue improving the
Java DSL for Java 8 to see if we can make it more Java 8'ish for
Content Enricher and Aggregator EIP. They require using the
AggregationStrategy interface when you need to merge the 2 exchanges.
And it has a POJO binding that allows you to build custom POJO classes
without implementing this interface but following a convention. See
more at: http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2 in the bottom.

And there may be other areas we could ponder about. But the
AggregationStrategy has always been one I would like to see can be
done simpler when you have simpler use-cases, and hence the POJOs or
the FlexibleAggregationStragegyBuilder we have in camel-core
somewhere.

This is just a quick email to get this though out.

--
Claus Ibsen