camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:09:27 GMT

Its been one month since the 2.18.0 release. We should start getting
our first patch release out as 2.18.1. Its usually a good idea to get
that first couple of patch release out fairly regularly so users can
have a very stable release to run in production.

Gregor you have done release the many recent release. I wonder if you
have the time?

For 2.17.x users it would also be good to get a 2.17.4 release out.

At next weeks ApacheCon I will finally get a chance to key sign so I
will be able to help in the future as well. Bilgin is going as well,
so hopefully he will do the same.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Claus Ibsen <> wrote:
> Hi
> We should start considering doing a first patch release of the new
> Camel 2.18.x branch.
> Maybe in a few weeks when we get a bit more feedback and bug fixes done.
> --
> Claus Ibsen
> @davsclaus
> Camel in Action 2: