camel-dev mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <>
Subject CamelNamespaceHandler and CAMEL-9570
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 14:21:06 GMT
I’ve managed to narrow down the code that causes the issue described in CAMEL-9570 (
<> ).

If I remove the following lines in the CamelNamespaceHandler class (parseCamelContextNode
method), it corrects issue CAMEL-9570.
MutablePassThroughMetadata regProcessorFactory = context.createMetadata(MutablePassThroughMetadata.class);
regProcessorFactory.setId(".camelBlueprint.processor.registry.passThrough." + contextId);
regProcessorFactory.setObject(new PassThroughCallable<Object>(new CamelDependenciesFinder(contextId,

MutableBeanMetadata regProcessor = context.createMetadata(MutableBeanMetadata.class);
regProcessor.setId(".camelBlueprint.processor.registry." + contextId);
regProcessor.addDependsOn(".camelBlueprint.processor.bean." + contextId);
regProcessor.addProperty("blueprintContainer", createRef(context, "blueprintContainer"));
The problem is, I can’t figure out what the beans created by the metadata registered in
this code are supposed to do, so I have no idea what the effects are of removing this code.

Can someone help me understand what the effects of removing this code would be so I can make
sure I don’t break anything else?