camel-dev mailing list archives

From idioma <corda.ila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get hold of the content of log:message
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:01:15 GMT
Claus, thanks for this, but I should have clarified it a bit better. I wrote
already a JUNIT test that checks the content of the logs as written out to a
file and it is included in a separate test class. My question, I guess, was
more about how I can include the testing of the message when I am already
testing the mock endpoint. Do I do that or am I happy with my Unit test
testing the content of the message read from the log file?

This is the simply test for the mock endpoint:

@Test
	public void testMockEndpoint() throws Exception {
		EmailAddress recipients = new EmailAddress("recipient@example.com");
		String header = "This is my header";
		template.sendBodyAndHeader("activemq:topic:inbox", recipients.toString(),
header);
		assertNotNull(exchange.getIn().getBody());
		resultEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied();
	}