camel-dev mailing list archives

From Francis Vila <>
Subject Re: Suggestions for new set of integration pattern symbols
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:56:01 GMT
Thanks for the feedback @whiskey  !
Not quite sure what you mean about the /need to ‘describe/name/reference’
major ‘conditions or logic predicates’ on message handling inside the box/
Is this the kind of thing you have in mind:
This is an example in PowerPoint (maybe not the most popular software among
members of this forum?) with an export to .wmf, ungrouped then with text
About formats: I think if we provide .svg files then everyone can convert to
the format most suitable to their editing software.
About text: maybe we can provide 2 versions with / without text