camel-dev mailing list archives

From "sandesh.naik" <>
Subject Re: how to change default namespace ns1 or ns2 added by Camel to custom namespace
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:29:10 GMT
Thanks Zoran,
     We tried implementing the changes as suggested by you. But seems like
they are not working for us.

Can you let me know how we could determine if we are using JAXB in our

Can you also please tell how we could add NamespaceConfigurer to our
application context registry via our implementation of SpringCameContext.

Currently we have created a NamespaceConfigurer as below

public class NamespaceConfigurer implements CxfEndpointConfigurer {

    private static final Logger LOGGER =

    public void configure(final AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory
factoryBean) {

        LOGGER.debug("In NamespaceConfigurer.configure");

        final JAXBDataBinding jaxb = new JAXBDataBinding();

        final Map<String, String> namespacePrefixes = new HashMap<>();
        namespacePrefixes.put("", "ser");

Then created a bean in our CamelConfig class as below

    public NamespaceConfigurer apadcRemoteNamespaceConfigurer() {
        return new NamespaceConfigurer();

And then tried calling this in target URI as below

String uri = "cxf://" + url + "?wsdlURL=" + wsdlUrl + "" +
                "&synchronous=true" +
                "&dataFormat=" + +
        if (dataFormat == DataFormat.PAYLOAD) {
            uri = uri + "&defaultOperationName=" + operationName;
        uri = uri +

Please can you help us with the correct approach to create this