camel-dev mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <>
Subject Are there plans for an artemis-camel component?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:05:02 GMT
I posted this question on the ActiveMQ dev list, but I thought I’d ask the Camel community
as well.

I’d like to be able to use Artemis from Camel without using JMS - just interact with the
Artemis server via the core api.  ActiveMQ has a activemq-camel component - are there any
plans for a similar component for Artemis?

I know I can use camel-jms to interact with an Artemis broker using the JMS paradigm, but
the core Artemis functionality meets my requirements and I think it would be nice to be able
to use the core Artemis server.

View raw message