camel-dev mailing list archives

From Antonin Stefanutti <anto...@stefanutti.fr>
Subject Re: Enhance ObjectHelper's after/before/between
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:25:05 GMT
Hi Luca,

Make sense to me. As I refactored Camel CDI with Java 8 in Camel 2.18.0, I found using Optional
as return type of internal util methods quite useful in term of client conciseness / readability
compared to null handling.

I’m wondering whether that should be added to StringHelper instead of ObjectHelper though
the existing methods are in the later so probably a trade-off between consistency / locality
and relevancy.

Antonin