camel-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: New component comtribution - guidance required
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:54:14 GMT
Some months ago I wrote this blog post about this

http://oscerd.github.io/2016/07/06/contributing-camel-components/

If you have further questions please ask :-)
 --
Andrea Cosentino

On Monday, October 24, 2016 12:43 PM, Evgeny M <evgeny.minkevich@gmail.com> wrote:
Good day,

I would like to contribute a component to Apache Camel.
The code, unit and integration tests are ready. Some issues around build as
part of the larger camel component codebase (builds on its own fine), so I
would like some guidance on what and where to fix.

What would be a procedure for that? I am happy to do a pull request and
start from there.

Please advise.