camel-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CAMEL-9606 - unsafe transaction synchronization in camel-sjms
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:57:35 GMT
+1 :-)

Thanks!
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Member
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix Committer
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Friday, October 14, 2016 3:51 PM, Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igarashi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking into this one and found that camel-sjms is using individual JMS sessions for each
endpoints.

As I commented, it causes inconsistency if the process is terminated in the middle of processing
those synchronizations, so it doesn't make much sense in terms of atomicity. I think it would
be better to add an option to share a single JMS Session among SJMS endpoints, and if it's
disabled we can just commit those immidiately for each producer/consumer (i.e. remove synchronization
usage). And I'd like to enable this option by default as I don't see any situation that they
don't want to share the Session, transacted=false would be enough. Thoughts?

If it sounds OK for you guys, I'll make a PR for it.

Thanks,
Tomo

--
Tomohisa Igarashi