camel-dev mailing list archives

From charu_khanwalkar <charu.khanwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to stream a file from a UNIX server
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:29:35 GMT
Thank you so much for replying Quinn. I think I have moved one step ahead but
there are still issues . So i changed the code to
 def uri =
"stream://url?url=ftp://username:password@ddeprd20/opt/ctmagent/ctm/sysout/"
+ java.net.URLDecoder.decode(request.headers["logFileName"], "US-ASCII")+
"&amp;scanStream=true&amp;scanStreamDelay=10000";
                def day = request.headers["day"];
                def logFileName=request.headers["logFileName"];
                exchange.context.addRoutes(new
org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder() {
                        from(uri).to("direct:processFile").setId(day);
                    }
                });
The error that now I am getting is
Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: java.io.IOException:
sun.net.ftp.FtpProtocolException: CWD opt:550 Failed to change directory.
This is an ftp error and i have access to the directory , so not sure why it
is throwing a "Failed to change directory". The 550 ftp error code is the
file is unavailable which is not true , since the file is there. Any
suggestions?

TIA