camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help adding logic to camel component that executes before onComplete
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 19:25:01 GMT
If you talk about UoW completions with Synchronization:
org.apache.camel.spi.Synchronization

Then you can implement Ordered, and then set the value to be HIGHEST
so this one is run before the others.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Quinn Stevenson
<quinn@pronoia-solutions.com> wrote:
> I would like to enhance the camel-mllp component to set a message header containing the
MLLP Acknowledgement when the component is automatically generating the acknowledgment.  This
code would need to execute after the last element in the main route, but before any onCompletion
elements are invoked, but I can’t figure out the right way to make this happen.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus