camel-dev mailing list archives

From sudha0025 <>
Subject Setting the MessageId and CorrelationId headers before sending to IBM MQ
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:33:05 GMT
Thanks in advance for looking into this.

I am facing a problem in sending the message to IBM MQ with headers. I have
added MessageId and CorrelationId as headers in camel xml but they are not
sent along with the message.

Any clues pls.

below is code i have used:

<setHeader headerName="WMQ_MQMD_READ_ENABLED">
                <simple  resultType="java.lang.Boolean">true</simple>
             <setHeader headerName="WMQ_MQMD_WRITE_ENABLED">
            <simple  resultType="java.lang.Boolean">true</simple>
            <setHeader headerName="JMSMessageID">
               <simple resultType="java.lang.byte[]">7777777</simple>
              <setHeader headerName="JMSCorrelationID">
              <to uri="wmqComponent:QueueName" />