camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: 2.17.3 this week?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 10:01:46 GMT

Its always good to get a release out in the hands of the community.

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Daniel Kulp <> wrote:
> With CXF 3.1.7 out, I’d like to do a Camel build later that week that incorporates
it along with a bunch of other fixes to get Camel 2.17.x working with CXF within Karaf 4.0.x.
   Right now, it’s very hard to get CXF and Camel 2.17.x working together in Karaf due to
spring version problems, import range issues, etc….  2.17.3-SNAPSHOT fixes a bunch of those
so I’d like to get it out.
> Obviously there are a lot of other fixes on 2.17.x as well so getting a release out that
fixes all of those is also a good thing.  :-)
> I can do the builds probably on Wednesday or Thursday if there are no objections.
> --
> Daniel Kulp
> <> - <>
> Talend Community Coder - <>