camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Moon, John" <john.m...@transamerica.com>
Subject RE: Full build broken in master branch
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 19:15:03 GMT
Found the issue, you assume the parent folder is named "camel"  in SpringBootHelper.java (line
53).

public static File camelProjectRoot(File baseDir) {

        try {

            File root = baseDir.getCanonicalFile();

            while (root != null && !root.getName().equals("camel")) {

                root = root.getParentFile();

            }

Mine was not named camel.  Ideally you should put a dummy file in the root folder you check
for (ie .camelroot).  For now I did this:

public static File camelProjectRoot(File baseDir) {
        try {

            File root = baseDir.getCanonicalFile();
            File starterFolder = new File(root.getAbsolutePath(), "components-starter" );
            while (root != null && !starterFolder.exists()) {
                root = root.getParentFile();