camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel.trunk.notest build job
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:48:31 GMT
no test is what the name says, to build all the source but without
running the tests. This is a quicker job as the tests takes 5h to run.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 1:38 AM, Siano, Stephan <stephan.siano@sap.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After my commit yesterday I got a mail that the Camel.trunk.notest job failed.
>
> On a first look I found out that it failed with an OOM in the camel-olingo component
(so I would guess that it is completely unrelated to any recent check-in but more like a job-setup
issue). On a second look I found that there is a Camel.trunk.fulltest.java8 job, which actually
ran successfully (and was executing all the tests).

--
Claus Ibsen