camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Siano, Stephan" <>
Subject Camel.trunk.notest build job
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 05:38:05 GMT

After my commit yesterday I got a mail that the Camel.trunk.notest job failed.

On a first look I found out that it failed with an OOM in the camel-olingo component (so I
would guess that it is completely unrelated to any recent check-in but more like a job-setup
issue). On a second look I found that there is a Camel.trunk.fulltest.java8 job, which actually
ran successfully (and was executing all the tests).

What is the purpose of the Camel.trunk.notest job?

Best regards