camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 12:14:44 GMT
Hi

I found a regression in camel-restlet as part of testing with the
Camel in Action 2 source code.

You can see the screenshots of that ticket.

The issue can be reproduced by using camel-restlet 2.17.2 in this
example. If you keep using 2.17.2 for core/jaxb etc and only downgrade
camel-restlet to 2.17.1 then the example works.
https://github.com/camelinaction/camelinaction2/tree/master/chapter10/restlet

Due to that I am currently voting -1 to get this fixed.

--
Claus Ibsen