camel-dev mailing list archives

From ssatguru <ssatg...@gmail.com>
Subject camel salesforce component add support for lookup field
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:06:46 GMT
I am thinking of adding support for lookup fields.

see
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-salesforce-component-support-for-lookup-field-td5784097.html
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-salesforce-component-support-for-lookup-field-td5784097.html>

I have a working implementation which we are currently using at our company.

The support is similar to support for picklist fields.

Similar to the way the camel salesforce maven plugin generates Enum classes
for picklist fields this change generates "lookup" classes for each of the
lookup fields.

I am thinking of adding this to 2.17.3 and 2.18.

Let me know what you think and the best way to proceed with this.