camel-dev mailing list archives

From richardgroote <richard.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel & SpringWS & Receive Attachments
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 08:49:55 GMT
Hello,

It would be nice if Apache Camel Spring WS Component has some support for
(MTOM) attachments.
The changes within the Spring WS component are minimal. I've added a example
class we parts of our code we're using to retrieve the attachments.

When the SpringWebServiceProducer calls the sendAndReceive instead of the
sendAndSourceAndReceive.
With a implementation of WebServiceMessageExtractor a SOAPResponse POJO
could be returned and than the attachments could be placed in the
exchange.out.attachments. It would be nice if the WebServiceMessageExtractor
than could be configured so that more difficult scenarios could be
supported.

Kind regards,

Richard

Example.java <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5783921/Example.java>