camel-dev mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <>
Subject Re: Cyclomatic complexity of camel-redis
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 15:57:00 GMT
Hi arno,

With modern javac and JVMs I don't think there will be any performance
or footprint impact from having one or more classes.

Apart from CC, consider also whether the code will be easier to
understand/maintain and extend. If you belive it will be bettter, then
go for it.
we at Camel community love contributions.