camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] - Checkstyle upgrade on master
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:07:24 GMT
Hi

I had all the components opened in my IDEA and while reading emails
this morning over a few hours got those fixed. Then besides the
components there was not so many CS errors outside, except for a few
examples. So it turned out it wasn't so much work after all.

I think it was camel-cxf that spooked me because it had 50+ CS errors
and I thought if many of the other components had the same it would
take much longer.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Quinn Stevenson
<quinn@pronoia-solutions.com> wrote:
> Is there a JIRA for this that I can use for PRs if I get a chance to go fix some of the
new check style issues?

>> On Apr 29, 2016, at 12:45 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I upgraded checkstyle to latest release that supports better lambdas
>> so the styling is correct.
>>
>> But the new rules find new issues which we did not have reports about
>> before. So there is more errors to fix now.
>>
>> I pushed on master so people can help fix the errors over the foreseable time.
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen