camel-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel route not posting the message to mq
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:09:02 GMT
Hi-

This question is best suited for the camel-users list. camel-dev is
geared for the development of the Camel itself.

Would you please post this questions over on that list?  Also, it'd be
helpful if you posted this code to a website like pastebin or other
where the code can be formatted for easier reading. Please include the
component bean wiring and details about what type of runtime you are
using.. JBoss Fuse, ServiceMix, Talend, raw JVM, etc.

Thanks!
Matt