camel-dev mailing list archives

From VnayNair <vinay.nair...@gmail.com>
Subject Polling using pop3s does not happen within the time mentioned in consumer.delay
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:26:05 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to read mails coming to my mailbox with the subject "415". The
polling happens fine. However, the consumer.delay does not seem to work
properly. As per the camel link, it denotes the milliseconds after which
polling is supposed to take place.

Irrespective of the value I am adding within consumer.delay though, the
polling happens every 3-4 minutes and not 60 seconds as expected.

The behavior is the same irrespective of the value I set in consumer.delay.

[pop3s://pp0070958@PUNEXCHCAS415.Techmahindra.com:995?consumer.delay=60000&password=xxxxxx&searchTerm.fromSentDate=2016-04-18+16%3A00%3A00&searchTerm.subject=415&unseen=true]

Regards,
Vinay