camel-dev mailing list archives

From lb <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject yaml dataformat
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 16:24:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing a yaml dataformat which is implemented like the json
dataformat so with the possibility to choose the library to use (even
as today there is only one implementation) and I've an issue as my
component fails to install because of the following error:

Error loading dataformat model from camel-core. Reason:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/maven-repo/org/apache/camel/camel-core/2.17-SNAPSHOT/camel-core-2.17-SNAPSHOT.jar/org/apache/camel/model/dataformat/yaml-snakeyaml.json
(Not a directory)

If I change the service defintion name in META-INF from yaml-snakeyaml
to yaml it works however for json like data-formats, the service name
is - as example - json-gson.

You can find my code here:
https://github.com/lburgazzoli/apache-camel/commit/b3d1e1b81fc599cf536091d9108974f229b4fd61

Am I missing something ?