camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing Down for Apache Camel 2.17.0 Release
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 16:17:17 GMT
Hi

Yeah sure, but we are likely taking up next week or a bit longer to
finish up the other stuff.
But sure any start of a test module for cdi is better than nothing.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Antonin Stefanutti
<antonin@stefanutti.fr> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I’ve been working on a camel-test-cdi module lately. It’s not full-fledge as I want
it to be yet, though I have a working thing that’d be a great addition to the new Camel
CDI component. I can polish up what I have quickly so that it’s part of 2.17.0 and complete
the work afterward.