camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Karma request
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:58:26 GMT

You need to create the account on wiki yourself, then you can pick a
free username.

By clicking that "edit page" link in the bottom of the page takes you
to wiki, and somewhere there is a create new user button.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Walzer, Thomas
<> wrote:
> May I kindly ask for Karma on the wiki?
> I am sorry, I am not really sure how the process is supposed to work. My ICLA is on file.
However I have no username (twalzer would be my preferred username, I stated that on the ICLA).
> I am on
> Did I miss something?
> I would like to start out with correcting typos.
> Cheers, Thomas.

Claus Ibsen
Camel in Action 2:

View raw message