camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable ssl for kafka endpoints
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:03:40 GMT
Hi Gerard

Okay sounds good. Let us know how it goes. Yeah Camel 2.17 has
migrated camel-kafka to use their new java library. So there is likely
a bunch of changes.

And if you find something not being able to configure SSL etc then let
us know. And maybe you can find out how to setup SSL with their java
library, and see if we miss anything in camel-kafka to allow that.

--
Claus Ibsen