camel-dev mailing list archives

From mary mistretta <mary.mistre...@gmail.com>
Subject received ICLA
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:42:17 GMT
My ICLA has been received and my name shows up on
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html under the unlisted CLAs
section.

My requested usernames were mcochran and mkcochran.  I am unsure what was
assigned to me.  In addition I show up in the CLA list as Mary Mistretta
which is my maiden name.  I also go by Mary Cochran in case there is any
confusion.  I informed Craig Russell about this since I filled out my ICLA
as Mary Cochran, but have not heard back.

I am looking begin contributing and I will probably start with wiki updates.

Let me know if you need any more information from me.

Thanks,
Mary Cochran (Mistretta)