camel-dev mailing list archives

From mary mistretta <>
Subject Fwd: received ICLA
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 14:45:26 GMT
I haven't heard back about this yet from the dev list, so I am sending to
the user list to confirm I followed the correct process.

Mary Cochran (Mistretta)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mary mistretta <>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:42 PM
Subject: received ICLA

My ICLA has been received and my name shows up on under the unlisted CLAs

My requested usernames were mcochran and mkcochran.  I am unsure what was
assigned to me.  In addition I show up in the CLA list as Mary Mistretta
which is my maiden name.  I also go by Mary Cochran in case there is any
confusion.  I informed Craig Russell about this since I filled out my ICLA
as Mary Cochran, but have not heard back.

I am looking begin contributing and I will probably start with wiki updates.

Let me know if you need any more information from me.

Mary Cochran (Mistretta)