camel-dev mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: WMQ + CamelBlueprintTestSupport
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:09:23 GMT
Sunil -

I asked about the property placeholders because there were a lot of issues with CamelBlueprintTestSupport,
property placeholders and synchronization.  I think these issues have been resolved in the
later versions of Camel.

Is it possible to test the route using Camel 2.16.1 to see if you’re hitting one of the
issues that has been corrected?

Also - earlier in the thread you mentioned something about using context.addComponent to register
the “ibmmq” component.  I think you could provide that component by overriding the addServicesOnStartup
method of CamelBlueprintTestSupport.

 - Quinn