camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Addition to Camel commercial offerings page - GOAPPO
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:02:48 GMT
Hi Antoine

Nice to hear about Apache Camel is being used in yet another product.

Just wonder if the spelling of goAppo should be all upper case?
I do think you are better at explaining what your product does. Though
with all the mentions of ETL can you only use it for that?

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Antoine Toulme <> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I have gone ahead and added GOAPPO to the Camel Commercial Offerings page (
> GOAPPO <> embeds Apache Camel at design, testing and runtime.
You start by composing ETLs using the application builder. You test ETLs instantly on your
machine. You bundle ETLs with your application.
> Please let me know if there is something I can add or update to explain our service description
> You can take a look and try our offering out at <>.
Thank you for your help, kind words and support.
> Cheers,
> Antoine

Claus Ibsen
Camel in Action 2: