camel-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <>
Subject Addition to Camel commercial offerings page - GOAPPO
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 01:27:41 GMT
Hi folks,

I have gone ahead and added GOAPPO to the Camel Commercial Offerings page (
GOAPPO <> embeds Apache Camel at design, testing and runtime.
You start by composing ETLs using the application builder. You test ETLs instantly on your
machine. You bundle ETLs with your application.

Please let me know if there is something I can add or update to explain our service description

You can take a look and try our offering out at <>.
Thank you for your help, kind words and support.