camel-dev mailing list archives

From Antonin Stefanutti <>
Subject Re: Camel CDI component improvements
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:04:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

I’ve just completed the work improving the Camel CDI component and open PR

As the open PR is quite large, I’ve documented the most important contributions in

For those interested, I’d like to draw your attention to the non-backward compatible section
at the bottom of the description that documents the few incompatibilities that this new version
introduces and the rationale behind them. Feel free to review and discuss them if need.