camel-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Addition to Camel commercial offerings page - GOAPPO
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 20:10:29 GMT
There is something about caps that appeal to our community. Clearly we’re enthusiasts :)

Our users routinely create complete web applications with GOAPPO. They define users, permissions,
workflows and business logic. When it’s time to open ports, listen to files, run a cron
job, we leave it to the best integration framework, Apache Camel. With your route capability,
we’re able to pump information in real time from various systems and display complex dashboards
directly on our user screens. We have also been able to run complex imports spanning thousands
of records, involving transformations and indexing, without a hitch.

There is much more about this, and I don’t want to pollute this list needlessly. With your
permission, I will write my experience working with Apache Camel as a blog post on our engineering
blog, and share with the dev list (and the user list) our experience.

Happy Friday and thank you for your support.

Cheers,

Antoine

> On Jan 22, 2016, at 7:02 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Antoine
>
> Nice to hear about Apache Camel is being used in yet another product.
>
> Just wonder if the spelling of goAppo should be all upper case?
> I do think you are better at explaining what your product does. Though
> with all the mentions of ETL can you only use it for that?
>

> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@lunar-ocean.com> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I have gone ahead and added GOAPPO to the Camel Commercial Offerings page (http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html
<http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html>).
>> GOAPPO <https://www.goappo.com/> embeds Apache Camel at design, testing and
runtime. You start by composing ETLs using the application builder. You test ETLs instantly
on your machine. You bundle ETLs with your application.

>> Please let me know if there is something I can add or update to explain our service
description better.

>> You can take a look and try our offering out at www.goappo.com <http://www.goappo.com/>.
Thank you for your help, kind words and support.