camel-dev mailing list archives

From lb <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject [camel-braintree] New Apache Camel component
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:15:44 GMT
Hi,

I've been working on a new Apache Camel component which provides support
for Braintree Payments gateway [1]  which. Braintree lets you acees to
payment systems like PayPay (they are a PayPal company) , Apple Pay,
Android Pay through an unified gateway and sdk

The component is available on my github profile [2].  and supports almost
all the APIs Braintree' sdk provides [3][4] and I'm currently working to
add tests cases where it make sense.

I would like to get feedback from the community to improve it and to get it
included in official Apache Camel components.

Cheers,
Luca

[1] https://www.braintreepayments.com
[2] https://github.com/lburgazzoli/camel-braintree