camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permission to add documentation to the Camel Wiki
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:11:36 GMT
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 7:55 PM, Quinn Stevenson
<quinn@pronoia-solutions.com> wrote:
> Thank You Claus -
>
> I’m getting ready to add a little more to the documentation around Blueprint testing.
Is there a review procedure for documentation updates?

Not really, the community put trust in the people editing the docs is
doing it with good intentions.

You can always ask people in the community to take a look and provide feedback.

> Quinn Stevenson
> quinn@pronoia-solutions.com
>

>> On Dec 16, 2015, at 1:33 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have granted you karma to edit the docs. Thanks for helping the project.
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Quinn Stevenson
>> <quinn@pronoia-solutions.com> wrote:
>>> All -
>>>
>>> My ICLA has been received by Apache, and I would like to be able to contribute
documentation to the Camel Wiki.

>>> My Wiki username is hqstevenson
>>>
>>> Thank You
>>>
>>> Quinn Stevenson