camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.16.1 Release
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 08:19:56 GMT
Christian can you change the 2.16.x jobs to use a newer maven version.
It fails because using very old

[WARNING] Rule 0:
org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireMavenVersion failed with
message:
Detected Maven Version: 3.0.5 is not in the allowed range 3.1.1.

You should favor using 3.2.x or 3.3.x versions.

--
Claus Ibsen