camel-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XStream unmarshalling requires explicit type permissions
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:40:00 GMT
Hi
you can change the permission behavior globally or customize it at the
instance level.
at the bottom of this document it is described how:

http://camel.apache.org/xstream.html
 ->Setting the type permissions of Xstream DataFormat.

regards, aki

> Hi
>
> After upgrade of ServiceMix to Camel 2.16.1 I had a problem with unmarhaling, caused
by following error

> |Caused by: com.thoughtworks.xstream.security.ForbiddenClassException: <class>|
>

> It happend for 3 classes - 2 from package org.drools.core.command. and 1 from package
org.apache.servicemix.examples.drools.* (something similar described here (https://github.com/wildfly-extras/wildfly-camel/issues/979).
We use blueprint in this sample. I have corrected this like in this commit (see camel-server.xml):