camel-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <>
Subject XStream unmarshalling requires explicit type permissions
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:47:30 GMT

After upgrade of ServiceMix to Camel 2.16.1 I had a problem with unmarhaling, caused by following

|Caused by: <class>|

It happend for 3 classes - 2 from package org.drools.core.command. and 1 from package org.apache.servicemix.examples.drools.*
(something similar described here (
We use blueprint in this sample. I have corrected this like in this commit (see camel-server.xml):;a=commit;h=7110dec0

Is it a correct solution of this problem when using blueprint or should I solve this in another

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Apache Software Foundation Member (
Apache ServiceMix Committer & PMC Member (
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC (

33rd Degree 4charity (

View raw message