camel-dev mailing list archives

From David Karlsen <>
Subject Fwd: Camel WXS component
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 18:02:04 GMT
Trying again since the last attempt did not get through...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Karlsen <>
Date: 2015-09-29 15:39 GMT+02:00
Subject: Camel WXS component

I got a bit inspired by the contribution of a camel cics component to camel
extras here the other day, so I whipped up a camel-wxs component: .
Would you care to give feedback (coding style, test approach, naming etc

WXS is an elastic caching/grid solution from IBM:
Currently it only contains an implementation
of ExchangeIdempotentRepository .
I thought of extending it in case a generic camel-cache component came to

The tests are currently based on mocks as it would be hard to [legally]
provide integration-tests running on the proper software from IBM as it's

What are your thoughts?

David J. M. Karlsen -

David J. M. Karlsen -