camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel releases for 2.15.4 and 2.16.1
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:14:04 GMT
Hi

I would like to see if we can get a new patch release out for 2.15.x
branch. There is this camel-test-blueprint bug in 2.15.3, that causes
it to not work. A fix is already in place so it would be good with a
patch release.

Also as we have released a new minor release (well with a lot of good
stuff) it would be good to get a first patch out with the issues
reported by the community. So if we get a 2.16.1 release out in 3-6
weeks. (hope not to long).

And finally we should likely also consider doing the last patch
release of the 2.14.x branch so we can retire it.

Any thoughts?

--
Claus Ibsen