camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Update on camel-extra
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:16:30 GMT
The component has to be built by the user, it doesn't ship the IBM MQ jar.

The dependencies specified in the pom have to be present in the user
local repo (installed using mvn install:install-file command).

So, the codebase is OK (it's already used in production), but the build
has to be done by the users.

Does it answer to your question ?

Regards
JB